Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Continues.....in Cape

The day after Christmas we packed up and headed to Cape Girardeau to continue to the Christmas festivities with my family! We got in around 4 and it worked out perfectly because Brynn and Emory woke up from their naps and we could do Christmas.  It was such a special time of all of us being together.  We opened presents and drank coffee and relaxed before Mom made a delicious dinner of BREAKFAST! Curt's favorite for sure! Sidenote: Curt and I were so excited to give Brynn her Sophia dress for Christmas.  She loves putting dress up clothes on and we thought she would love it.  When she opened it, it was the most underwhelming event all day, ha!  She immediately threw it down and said thanks and has yet to put it on! We were cracking up because we were fighting over who would give it to her and she doesn't even want to wear it! ha! Later on that weekend she asked if I would buy her Hello Kitty Body Spray in the sweetest voice ever so obviously I couldn't refuse and it was $3.  Apparently she hasn't stopped carrying that around.  Next year we'll just buy her more of that!

It was a another great Christmas with the family!





The underwhelming moment. "mmmhh..thanks guys, maybe I'll never wear it" :)

2 comments:

  1. It was a very Merry Christmas! Love it when you and Curt are home with us. I love you sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! Brynn is so stinking cute! I love that last photo of her looking at the dress!

    ReplyDelete