Thursday, January 2, 2014

Monica and Travis Get Married Part 1

Monica and Travis are some of our best friends.  Curt went to UT with Travis and Monica has been a friend since high school.  I played matchmaker and set them up...and IT ACTUALLY WORKED! 

So Monica and Travis got married December 28...yes 3 days after Christmas. Needless to say the week of Christmas this year was absolutely crazy for Curt and I but we made it work! I worked my full shifts before Christmas, did Christmas in Knoxville on Christmas Day, drove to Cape the day after, did Christmas with our family that afternoon, and attended the bachelorette party that night.  

Friday morning I got up and met the other bridesmaids and Monica at the local nail salon to get our nails done for the wedding, so fun!!  Then about an hour later I met back up with Monica and her sister Meredith to drive to the bridal luncheon.  The luncheon was beautiful and food was soo good!!  Afterwards I had about 2 hours until Curt and I had to be at the rehearsal dinner so I took about an hour nap that was desperately needed! The rehearsal went great and once again the food at the rehearsal dinner was delicious!  

It was a wonderful day celebrating Monica and Travis.  We love them so much and are so happy for them! 

Meredith (Monica's sister), me and Monica at the luncehon

The Bridal party table, unfortunately I took the picture, ha!

All of Monica's favorite people from family to high school and college friends at the luncheon

The Bride and Groom at the rehearsal dinner


Monica and Maebry (Travis's niece), she made the cutest flower girl ever! Well not cuter than Ebby Lee, (Erika are you reading this, ha!)


Bridesmaids: Meredith, Allison (Monica's cousin), me, Monica, Maggie (friend), Paige (friend), Amanda (cousin)


Me and the beautiful Bride :)
I already knew Maggie and Paige from high school.  They were all 2 years older than me but we all played tennis together and those are some of the best memories I have from high school!  I also knew Meredith because she is Whit's friend.  But I didn't know Monica's cousins.  I had so much fun getting to know them and all of these girls are soo sweet! This wedding weekend was perfect!  Stay tuned for Part 2 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment