Friday, January 3, 2014

Part 2--the Wedding

This wedding was GORGEOUS! The flowers were beautiful and the decorations were soo pretty!  Our bridesmaids dresses were so cute and flattering..at least I thought so, ha! And Monica looked absolutely beautiful!


Monica's dad and her...I think he was a little speechless at this point!

She wore a beautiful fur that was her moms that they had cut to the perfect length!

It was pretty chilly but considering it was in December I think the weather was pretty darn great!



In the limo...they were pretty excited incase you couldn't tell ;)

First dance...Monica had said Travis was so nervous but he did great!


One of my good friends from high school, Spencer..I hadn't seen him in a long! It was great catching up!

Love my sister soooo much!

Family.

Travis's brother Tyler, Monica, and Travis
Congrats to Monica and Travis! The wedding was perfect and we were both so glad we got to be apart of their special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment