Monday, January 20, 2014

Trip to Dallas to see the Bestie!

So last Tuesday a super sweet friend from work, Mary Hunter, picked me up and took me to the airport so I could catch my noon flight to Dallas to visit Lily.  My whole family was driving down Thursday and I decided to fly down a couple days earlier so I could spend some time with my best friend from college. It. Was. So. Worth. It. We had so much fun just doing stuff like we use to do.  We watched the bachelor, cooked dinner together (well I watched a lot, ha), shopped, and just hung out like old times. It was so much fun!!! 

Classic Lily pose while trying on shoes :)

Are these not ridiculous!! We definitely did NOT buy them!


Taking a walk and looking at houses

Lily's dinner night :)

Lily, me, and Chase 
Thank you Lily and Chase for letting me come stay with you guys! I had so much fun! Love you so much and hopefully see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment