Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Going Away Dinner :(

Monday night was my going away dinner with work friends. These friends have become some of my best friends and I am truly going to miss them! I loved my job but I think I really loved my job because of the people I worked with. I worry that I won't find that again in a new job but I know God has a plan. Anywho back to the farewell dinner..

We ate at Saint Anejo and it was delicious! I had my last day of work last Friday and then we had all planned on eating on Monday night. A couple girls came after work and some left there Memorial Day BBQ's to come and eat...how sweet are they?? We had so much fun eating and hanging out and it was a pretty sad goodbye. I know I will see them again soon! Its only a 2 and a half hour drive!

Girls--thanks for all of the great memories at work and for all the fun times we had! You made living a Nashville a blast! Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment