Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Lets Get Crafty...

I had a couple days off last week during the week so Curt and I headed to Cape to hang out with the fam. It was the last trip we will make to Cape with only a 3.5 hour drive. Nooooooo!!! Hahah! Curt studied. A lot. And I got crafty :)

Mom, Whit, and I had bought these picture frame/initial things unfinished at the flea market. I brought it so we could paint and finish them. Mom and I had fun doing it! The next night Whit taught us how to make her famous cookies! Lets just say it does require a lot of steps and she definitely needs to be charging more. But it was super fun to learn and I would say I wasn't terrible for my first time!







My first attempt. Not too terrible :) Clearly I forgot to take a picture and had already taken a bite. Whoops!
Amanda I know I can get a lot better. A cookie business may be in our near future :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! When you come to Knoxville, we can do craft nights together!!

    ReplyDelete