Saturday, March 29, 2014

Part 4...MY BIRTHDAY!

So currently I am at home on the couch with an awful cold...I believe courtesy of my dear sweet niece Brynn.  A couple days ago I was talking to my sister on the phone and I heard Brynn in the background telling mommy that her nose wasn't working. Unfortunately, my nose isn't working either now, haha!

Back to more important things, last Sunday was my birthday! It was an all around great day! We went to church, had a delicious home cooked meal with my favorites, visited my grandma in the nursing home, took a nap, watched UT play basketball, and had a BIRTHDAY TREASURE HUNT! I always joke with my sister that Brynn ruined my birthday because hers is now the day before but I actually think I get a few more perks. Now I get to be involved in fun stuff like TREASURE HUNTS!

My attempt at feeding Emory...I think I'm in need of some more practice!

After opening my gifts!

We had to decorate our loot bags!

Our first prize!

More silly faces!

Let me tell you, there were some good prizes, ha!


It was a fabulous 24th birthday! Thanks mom and dad (well and everybody!)  for making it so special! 



2 comments:

  1. HI Lindsey,
    I am blog friends with your grandma Betty. She asked us to check out your blog. I'm glad that I did. I'm glad you encouraged Betty to keep on blogging. We all need encouraging. I was about to stop too but then I decided to do the A to Z challenge. I hope I get through it.
    I see that you are a hematology nurse.I'm getting experience with our hematology dept. I got a 17 inch blood clot from a PIC line they put in so I could get IV antibiotics at home. My situation is complicated because I can not have heparin because I had HIT the last time I used it. The hematologist says I'm his "problem case" I have to laugh. I seem to be the one that always has the 1 in a 1,000 complication happen to them. I'm just thankful that God has provided me with good doctors to take care of me.
    Happy belated birthday to you and Brynn. What a fun party. I love all of the pictures. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi; visiting from your grandmother's blog. I hope you are feeling better by now from your cold; happy belated birthday!

    betty

    ReplyDelete