Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkinfest!

This past weekend, Curt had to work on Saturday so I headed to Pumpkinfest in Downtown Franklin with one of my nursing friends, Becky.  We use to work nights together but then I switched to days so we haven't had as much time to hang out--this was perfect!  I had no idea what to expect but it was so fun! They still had all the little shops open that we went and looked it but they also had a ton of street vendors, delicious food, live bands, costumes, and more! It was awesome!  While we were there, another friend from work, Mary Hunter, was there so we met up with her and her friend too!  What a fun Saturday!  I got home about 5:30 and got some "football food" ready for when Curt got home so we could watch Mizzou play. Now that I don't even want to talk about--what a meltdown!! AHHH!  But I did love Pumpkinfest :)


Mary Hunter's friend Megan, Becky, myself, and Mary Hunter

I wish I had a better pic but it was so crowded and stuff was everywhere!

Us with a character from Frankenstein?? I think!

And of course a delicious fried donut to end the day :)




1 comment: