Thursday, October 3, 2013

Don't you layout and make Halloween Bark in October???

I counted up and I worked 7 of the last 9 days.  I was finally off today!  And the best part--I don't go back til Monday! Yahoo!!  In honor to celebrate I went and laid out by the pool with Mary Hunter, a friend/nurse from work!  Isn't it so normal to lay out in October?? haha! Surprisingly I was sweating like crazy! 

After that I headed home but stopped at the store to get ingredients to make Halloween Bark! I used white almond bark and melted in the microwave and then spread it on wax paper, added my toppings, pressed them down slightly, and put it in the fridge to harden. I came back an hour later and it was done! I broke it into pieces and voila! Yes I already tried it and it is delicious!!!

Grant and Emily are planning on coming over tonight to eat some pizza and to try the dessert!  I'd say this was a pretty good day :)

P.S.  It is my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you have had a wonderful day! Thanks for being the best mom in the world!  I love you!


This was the house I laid out at--it was awesome :)

It is still crazy to me that I am laying out on my mom's birthday--October 3!

Mary Hunter said she wanted to make the blog but by the end of laying out I looked gross so we decided
feet would do!

The toppings!


I decided it still looked a tad bare so I added graham cracker crumbs over the whole thing!


The finished product! YUMMY!







No comments:

Post a Comment