Wednesday, July 2, 2014

We. Bought. A. House.

O my goodness! I can't believe the day has finally come. We can now say we bought a house!!!! For starters, it is definitely a fixer upper! And it is certainly not the cutest house I've ever seen...yet.

We have been in the process for a while but last Friday it finally became official! Curt and his dad then started Monday with the demolition! We still have a long way to go...

Hopefully we can move in in the next 3-4 months! Prepare now for a ton before and afters! Yahoo!!!!!

Official papers!!

Old kitchen.

No kitchen.

Dad--this pic is for you. These are some holes you have to patch with dry wall?

I finally got to put a hole in the wall!!!!!

We know we have a long way to go and probably a lot of stress to deal with but right now we are sooooo excited!!!! Let the renovations begin!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah and I can't believe how you can swing that hammer!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, Girl! It is going to be so exciting watching the transformation take place! Keep the befores (and afters) coming! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I'm so happy for the both of you. I'm sure it will be the most adorable house, once you fix it up. I trust your creative skills, Lindsey. I'm sure the interior design will be beautiful. I can't wait to see the updates. Keep us posted. All the best to the both of you! :)

    Juana Adams @ Manage My Property Ltd

    ReplyDelete