Sunday, July 27, 2014

2 Years Down--50+ To Go!

July 21, 2014 marked our two year wedding anniversary! Yahoo!! Since two year gifts are either cotton or china, Curt got some fun shirts, undershirts, and a gift card to his favorite Asian restaurant. That's thinking outside the box, right?! Curt made me these picture frames I have been wanting for forever!! They are so pretty and so thoughtful! He also got me an Erin Condren planner--he knows my love for organization! Ha! We celebrated by going to a fun dinner at Chophouse after we both got off work! Happy Anniversary Curt! Love you so much, thanks for being a great husband, and can't wait to spend 100 more with you! Actually I don't know if we will make it that far... :)

Bright and early in the morning looking a little rough...celebrating with some coffee ;)

Aren't these frames soooo cool????!!!

Happy two yearx! Love you boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment