Friday, December 13, 2013

Nicole Comes to Nashville!

I met Nicole in nursing school and she turned out to be one of my best friends! She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and I don't know what I would do without her! She still lives in Columbia, MO so she had about a 7 hour drive to Nashville!  I am so thankful she drove all the way to see me!  We got to spend a couple of days together and it was awesome! Felt just like old times.

She planned to get in Monday night about the time I got off from work.  We met at Mexican Restaurant and ate some delicious food while catching up! Perfect!  Tuesday morning at 10 we headed to the spa and ALL 3 of us got massages and Nicole and I had our nails done! It was soooooo relaxing!! Afterwards we headed to a restaurant in Coolsprings I wanted to try called Newk's Express.  Our soup and salad were great--definitely going to back.  We came back home and took some naps before Nicole and I headed to dinner and to the Opryland Hotel to look at the Christmas lights.  I think we parked in RV Parking so we wouldn't have to pay $20, ha! Wednesday we went to downtown Franklin to walk around and then came back and made dinner! 

It was so much fun and hopefully I will get to see her again soon!!



I don't know how many pics we took in an attempt to take ourselves and not look ridiculous! I think I made Nicole delete about 20!





The lights are absolutely beautiful!

A picture frame earring holder--took a picture for a future DIY project!

I think I could make this too one day! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment