Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas in Nashville

Since Curt and I work the next three days and then the next day is actual Christmas and we won't be home, we decided to have our own little Christmas today!

We woke up this morning and drank delicious coffee--mine had lots of peppermint mocha creamer in honor of Christmas, relaxed for a bit, and then went for a little Christmas work out! Afterwards we showered and headed to Cracker Barrel for a brunch--yes I did it, and yes Curt was in Heaven!  Ok, I won't lie, I very much enjoyed my brunch today.  Afterwards we headed to the Green Hills Mall for a little last shopping and Curt picked out a wallet that he wanted for Christmas.  We came home sat on the couch because we were pooped--a mall the Saturday before Christmas equals craziness.  We then opened our Christmas presents!!! Yay!! And Curt did a VERY GOOD job this year! AND then he made us some delicious steak dinner and we finished the night with a Christmas movie.  Early Christmas in Nashville with Curt was definitely a success.  It was a wonderful day hanging out with my very sweet, loving husband!

This definitely put me even more in the Christmas spirit. I can't wait to spend Christmas and the holidays with the best two families in the world!

Morning coffee :)

Waiting for our food--and yes Curt and I could still not figure it out even though about a zillion people have showed us how.

I'm pretty sure this is the meal Curt would pick if he was in prison and had one final meal.

I felt a little guilty because Curt only had one present to open BUT he just got the Moto X--a very EXPENSIVE phone he has been wanting and saying that is the only thing he wanted for Christmas, ha!

I loved all of my presents :)

I racked up with a scarf, nude flats, leopard flats, and JO MALONE PERFUME I wanted sooo badly!

Curt with his Moto X, wallet, and UT coasters he was so surprised about and loved!
Merry Christmas!! Love the Jenkins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment