Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Trampled by Turtles with Apache Relay

I know you all know what that title means, ha!  Well Saturday night after Christmas Village I headed back out with Curt and a couple of his friends to go see Trampled by Turtles and Apache Relay in concert.  My feet were hurting the moment I got there from already standing all day and walking around AND then I found out we had to stand the ENTIRE TIME!! But I think I was a trooper and it was a lot of fun! The music was great and we had a fun group to hang out with.  

I want to look back on our first years of marriage and think we did some really fun things. So although I had to stand and suffer, ha, I'm glad we do stuff like this now because face it, we can't do this when we are fifty--we would look like weirdos! 


Waiting for Apache Relay to open

Josh, Todd, and Curt--let me tell you, they really wanted their picture taken! ha!

Apache Relay


Trampled by Turles

Sometime during the concert :)




1 comment:

  1. Scared me to death as I had no idea what this meant. I was thinking if you all were trampled by turtles I would have to return your Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete