Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksmas

Tuesday night was the 6th annual Thanksmas dinner for Lipscomb Pharmacy School.  Curt has attended all four years and was even Santa one year, o my. This was my first and final year to get to go--I'm so glad I got to attend. It was so much fun! A lot of Curt's friends from school that we don't see a ton were there and it was a great time of hanging out and eating some good food! They gave us different numbers at the beginning that we didn't know what they were for.  Turns out it was to sing the 12 Days of Christmas.  I'm pretty sure the boys at our table were the only ones to participate and after 5 golden rings they stopped it because they were so obnoxious, ha! What a great night!

Left to right:  Todd, Chaselyn, Todd, Steven, Grant, Emily, Curt, me, Amanda, and Josh
Yep I got everybody :) Such a fun table!

Nashvegas BFF Em

Happy Thanksmas


No comments:

Post a Comment