Saturday, December 13, 2014

Everybody should still get to sit on Santa's lap

I've been reading everybody's blog posts about taking their kids to sit on Santa's lap. Well I decided that any age can still sit on Santa's lap and tell Santa what they want for Christmas.

Last Saturday was Curt's Dad's Mother's side for their Christmas/reunion thing--that's a mouthful! Well I also didn't know that Santa is from that family...aka he has a Santa suit but is really famous and takes goes all over the country playing Santa. So I had my picture made with Santa and also told Santa that I would like Mizzou to beat Alabama for Christmas wish. He then preceded to tell me that when Santa takes his cap off he is a die hard Alabama fan and he couldn't give me what I wanted for Christmas!!!!!! WHAT?!?!?! Bummer. But I still loved getting my picture taken with Santa :)



1 comment: