Sunday, December 7, 2014

Before and After: Living Room

**I do not have hardly anything on the walls yet! Clearly we are a little slow on getting wall stuff up and are still finishing things on the house. However, I think I am ready to start some before and afters!

Before Living Room:









After Living Room:








In this room we...
  • Painted
  • Installed new windows (Hired professionals)
  • Refinished the floor and stained darker (Hired professionals)
  • Installed an overhead light/fan (the original house just had lamp lighting)
  • Ripped out old trim and put up new trim
  • Put up crown molding
I didn't have very good lighting when I took these and clearly I'm not the best photographer! But..the smell is gone, and everything is clean and fresh! The living room and bedrooms were in pretty good shape, we didn't have to do a ton!







3 comments: