Monday, December 15, 2014

Before and After: 1st Guest Bedroom

The bedrooms didn't need a ton of work but they still got a major facelift! Also as I am doing this post it still reminds me that I need curtains everywhere! Ah! I just keep telling myself that the finishing touches will just take a while.

Before:



After:




n this room we...
  • Painted
  • Installed new windows (Hired professionals)
  • Installed new doors
  • Refinished the floor and stained darker (Hired professionals)
  • Changed the overhead light to a fan
  • Ripped out old trim and put up new trim
  • Put up crown molding
  • Added new wood blinds

3 comments:

  1. I had forgotten how this looked before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten to tell you I am so proud you did away with the verification on your blog! Love you

    ReplyDelete